Sunday, March 25, 2012

David Levy Diamonds & Fine Jewels Review

You learn all sorts of things when you get married. Wedding dress shopping is not for the faint of heart. No matter how classy you think your friends are, someone will show up in jeans. And finally, jewelers can be extremely shady.

I'll spare you the details, but my beautiful engagement ring  (which was made in California) needed a total reworking, after just one year of wear. My husband and I were looking for someone in New York to do the work. After visiting some very expensive, and some very snotty jewelers, a friend referred us to David Levy.

David was willing to work from our original design, he was also willing to work with our existing diamonds. He not only recreated my original ring, he made it even more beautiful! David was honest, easy to work with, and most importantly, does stunning work. I would HIGHLY recommend David Levy to anyone looking for a reasonable, trustworthy, and highly skilled jeweler in New York!

36 W 47th St
Ste 903
(between 5th Ave & Avenue Of The Americas)
New York, NY 10036
Neighborhood: Midtown West
(212) 398-8952

No comments:

Post a Comment