Sunday, March 25, 2012

Golda Jewelry Company Review

I purchased my engagement ring for my fiancee at Golda Jewelers. I was across the street and about to purchase an estate piece when I noticed Golda Jewelry and thought I should just go and look for the hell of it.

I walked in and was greeted by a very personable and friendly staff.  I was helped by Tanya who listened to me describe in very ethereal terms what I was looking for.  She considered my modest budget and brought me some beautiful pieces to look at.  After looking at a few, one piece jumped out at me and would not leave my mind.  I had found it; beautiful and simple yet modern and elegant.

Everyone was extremely cordial and indulgent.  My fiancee loves the ring. I would definitely go back to look at wedding rings or for other jewelry needs

29 W 47th Street
New York, NY 10036
Neighborhood: Midtown West
(212) 869-3016

No comments:

Post a Comment