Sunday, March 25, 2012

Klim Jewelry Review

I recently wanted to have an old sapphire and diamond necklace made into my very own royal engagement ring.  My family, who has been using this jeweler for many years, told me to come here and ask for Rosa. 

When I found her, she recognized the necklace I was wearing, which was a gift from my parents, as her own work immediately.  I thought that was pretty cool.  She offered to clean it for me right away.  I showed her the other necklace I wanted converted, and they did a beautiful job turning it into a ring.  While I was there, I tried on all these beautiful diamonds, and I was drooling.  The prices were fantastic.  Significantly cheaper than I expected.  I couldn't be happier.  I can't wait to go back with someone who will buy me something.

I love Klim Jewelry. My first introuction to their jewelry was when my husband proposed to me and presented me this beautiful engagement ring that was unique, gorgeous, and a perfect reflection of me (he picked everything out on his own without any discussion of rings).  The first time I went to Klim was when we picked out our wedding bands. We also recently purchased diamond studs from them as well with a halo around the stud. They have unique beautiful pieces,  great style and latest models and designs, great quailty diamonds, and a wonderful price. They are professional and provide quality service. We only buy from them and recommend them to everyone else.

54 W 47th St Unit 4
(between 5th Ave & Avenue Of The Americas)
New York, NY 10036
Neighborhood: Midtown West
(212) 382-1406

No comments:

Post a Comment