Sunday, March 25, 2012

Venus by Maria Tash Review

When I decided to get a second hole in my lobes I hunted around and found Venus by Maria Tash on Broadway near Bond Street. The whole experience was pleasant. The jewelry is high quality and the piercers are experienced. I have now been pierced a total of 11 times here. The first hole in my ears was done elsewhere, I have 4 in each lobe and two in the cartilage in my right ear (3 if you count the one I had to take out since it wasn't healing) and 1 in my left rook. I also have a naval piercing.

The only problem I have is not with the jewelry or the staff. I am a 'problem healer' which leads to several visits to have them 'check' my piercing. They always do so and treat me in a highly professional way. Ashley is usually the one I see but everyone there (who is qualified to help) is friendly and helpful. Even installing a longer back on an earring since the piercing had swelled. And as other reviewers have noted, I have never been treated as 'weird' even though I am much less decorated then some of the staff there.

653 Broadway
(between Bleecker St & Bond St)
New York, NY 10012
Neighborhoods: Greenwich Village, NoHo
(212) 253-0921

No comments:

Post a Comment